Thursday, February 4, 2010

A New Direction

It has been almost a month since my last post and while I haven't lacked for things to say, I thought it might be better to just give it a rest and hope that some of you, if there are any left that is, may have decided to examine all that I have written. I don't know if anyone has, simply because I have received only one response and I am not really sure what it had to do with the blog.
So if you are new to this blog or you have stumbled upon it by accident, welcome!
What I will be doing on this blog from this time on is focusing on the things that my family and I are learning as we go down this Hebraic roots road and with the help of some that are better versed then I ,perhaps ,explain some things from Judaism that are misunderstood and also what our role as "Righteous Gentiles" should be as I study the Noachide laws that all of us should be keeping.
To my Jewish friends, feel free to correct me if I am wrong in what I write, I will be more then happy to correct it.
To my Christian friends speak up and have your say and as long as it is civilised we can debate the issues.
To both I will say that the only thing that I will accept though is that which is written in the Bible. I am not interested in what someone who wrote a book about something says. I want to know what YOU have studied and learned and what YOUR opinions are, I will do the same.
Please note I have not said that I am going to prove you wrong or right, I am not interested in converting you to my way of thinking, if you love G-D and serve Him , that is enough for me. At the same time if anyone tries to use this as a way to convert people you will be promptly blocked, no warning no apologies.
So let us begin starting with my next post.

Shalom,
Ignacio

No comments: